Strong arguments for superior jointing technology
- Exposed heating coil for improved hold:
FRIALEN safety fittings are designed with exposed heating coils. These provide consistent heat transfer during fusion and optimum homogenous connection of the materials. Other advantages include …
- fusion result is not affected by oxidic layer in the fitting
- symmetrical fusion ellipse
- excellent and fast bridging of gap.
- Longer fusion zone for more bite:
FRIALEN safety fittings have a longer fusion zone thus clearly exceeding the requirements by the European standard. This allows a considerably greater solidity and reliability of the fusion joint. Other advantages include …
- enlarged force transferring area
- greater installation safety
- higher long term solidity of the jointing.
- Larger insertion depth for a perfect result:
The larger insertion depth of the pipe ends inside the coupler
contributes considerably to the reliability and safety of your
pipe connections. FRIALEN safety fittings ensure that …
- angle deviations are safely absorbed
- bending stresses are better compensated
- melt pressures are evenly built up.