The perfect double: FRIAFIT Inspection chamber connection
FRIAFIT inspection chamber connections consist of two components: the sewage inspection chamber adapter and the sewage insert sleeve. Adjusted perfectly to the different properties of concrete and HD-PE, they provide, until d 630, optimum connection to the inspection chamber.
||FRIAFIT ASF sewage inspection chamber adapterThe FRIAFIT sewage inspection chamber adapter has usually been anchored tightly in the inspection chamber by the concrete factory. Anchoring girders with T profiles provide this. Only on the construction site the sewage insert sleeve is inserted.
- width of component and HD-PE/concrete connection correspond to DIN V 4034-1
- elastic centre piece to compensate stress caused by setting of inspection chamber as well as thermal expansion
- stable internal diameter due to large wall thickness
- also available longer length (ASFL) for subsequent integration in bricks chamber
||The AEM FRIAFIT sewage insert sleeveThe FRIAFIT sewage insert sleeve provides a flexible connection due to its two elastomeric sealing rings as well as water absorbent sealing ring. Connection with HD-PE pipe is achieved by electrofusion with FRIAFIT couplers.
- the inspection chamber remains free from axial pipe stress due to the push-fit joint between chamber adapter and insert sleeve
- double elastomeric sealing allows flexible joint to chamber adapter
- water absorbent sealing ring provides additional safety