Sinks made of Polypropylene
FRIDURIT laboratory utility sinks, basins and system modules are made of high-quality polypropylene (PP), a thermo-plastic synthetic material which is extremely suitable for use in laboratories. Thanks to integrated metal supports and wooden bases, the products are self-supporting, versatile laboratory equipment. FRIDURIT Polypropylene can supply joint free products, which require no maintenance.
In terms of technical properties PP is:
- resistant to most chemicals (including hydrofluoric)
- easy to clean and decontaminate
- especially suited for cleaning glassware and delicate apparatus
- impact and crack resistant
- easy to integrate with different benchtop materials.