Laboratory benchtops made of Polypropylene
FRIDURIT laboratory benchtops are made of high-quality polypropylene (PP), a thermo-plastic synthetic material which is extremely suitable for use in laboratories. They are available with surrounding beading incl. wooden base V100 or full PP.
In terms of technical properties PP is:
- resistant to most chemicals (including hydrofluoric acid)
- easy to clean and decontaminate
- especially suited for cleaning glassware and delicate apparatus
- impact and crack resistant
- easy to integrate with different benchtop materials.